Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® > FAQs > SUV Rollover FAQs

SUV Rollover FAQs

Who is responsible for my injuries and damages in a rollover accident?

The person responsible for paying for your injuries and damages after a rollover accident will depend on how the accident occurred. If the accident was a result of defective car parts, it is likely that the manufacturer or designer will be held responsible. On the other hand, if the accident was caused by another person’s driving error or negligence, they will likely be the ones responsible for giving you compensation.

At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C., our Madison rollover cases lawyers will evaluate your case for free and advise you how to seek financial compensation. Contact us by calling 800-242-2874 today to speak with a knowledgeable attorney today.

[ back to top ]

How long do I have to file a case in the event of a rollover accident?

Regardless of whether your accident occurred due to a defective car component, design flaw, or another person’s driving negligence, you have three years to file a personal injury claim in the state of Wisconsin. Neglecting to file your claim within this time period could cause you to become ineligible to receive compensation for your injuries and damages.

If you have been injured in a rollover accident, you should contact a qualified Madison rollover lawyer of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. as soon as possible so you ensure that you are within the statute of limitations for your case. Contact us by calling 800-242-2874 to get started.

[ back to top ]

What is the most common cause of rollover accidents?

Tire blowouts are by far one of the most common causes of rollover accidents as they compromise the control of your car. Unfortunately, tire blowouts commonly occur due to tire defects, something that could have been prevented had a manufacturer or designer not acted negligently.

In the case that you have suffered a rollover accident caused by defective tires or designer negligence, you may be eligible to pursue financial restitution. Contact our Madison rollover cases attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 today to discuss how we may be able to help you.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you’ve been injured in an SUV rollover accident, contact the Madison personal injury lawyers today for help. Call us at 800-242-2874 to discover more about your legal options.

Learn more about SUV rollovers on our SUV rollover practice area page.