Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® > FAQs > Construction Accident FAQs

Construction Accident FAQs

Can I pursue a case for a construction accident by myself?

Generally, a property owner, contractor, or construction company is the party responsible for maintaining the safety of a construction site. Therefore, when an accident that could have been prevented occurs, one of these parties can potentially be held liable for any injuries which might result.

If you or someone you love has been injured in a construction accident that was caused by a construction company, property owner, or contractor’s negligence, you may be eligible to file a claim against them seeking compensation for your injuries. Contact us by calling 800-242-2874 to speak with the skilled Madison construction accidents lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. today.

[ back to top ]


What can I be compensated for following a construction accident?

Depending on the harm that is done to you in the construction accident, there may be a number of costs and damages for which you can file. You may qualify to receive compensation for your medical bills, rehabilitation costs, property repair, loss of wages (current and future) if you are unable to work, and emotional trauma.

Your injuries may cause you to suffer from extensive damage that can have a substantial impact on your life. For this reason, our Madison construction accidents attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. want to help you seek the financial restitution that can help you through this difficult time. Contact our experienced legal team at 800-242-2874 today.

[ back to top ]


Can I pursue a case for a construction accident by myself?

In principle, it is possible to file a claim and pursue a case by yourself. However, the laws regarding cases such as these can be extremely complex and can easily cause you to make a mistake that could cost you the compensation which you may deserve. For this reason, your best option and best chance at obtaining the compensation you may be due is to retain the services of a knowledgeable construction accident lawyer.

At Habush Habush & Rottier S.C., our Madison construction accident lawyers have the experience and knowledge necessary to adeptly handle your case and help you get the compensation you may need to get through this trying time. Contact us at 800-242-2874 to discuss your case.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you or a loved one have been injured in a construction accident, please contact the Madison personal injury lawyers today for help. Call us at 800-242-2874 to discover more about your legal options.

Learn more about construction accident law on our construction accidents practice area page.