Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® > FAQs > Automobile Defect FAQs

Automobile Defect FAQs

Do I need an attorney to file a defective automobile related claim?

Yes. If you are injured in an accident caused by a defective automobile part, you may be eligible for financial compensation. The legal process can sometimes be challenging so retaining the services of an experienced professional is highly advised in most situations.

When you have been injured due to an automobile defect, you should consult with one of the knowledgeable Madison automobile defect lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. Our attorneys will provide a free case evaluation to determine whether or not your case is valid and if you should seek compensation for your injuries and damages. Call 800-242-2874 today to speak with our legal team.

[ back to top ]

Can I make a claim for injuries caused by automobile defects after a recall is issued?

Yes. If you were involved in an accident or caused injury due to a defective automobile component prior to a recall being issued, you can file a claim against the manufacturer. However, your rights may be much more limited if you are injured due to knowledgeable use of the defective automobile or car part after the recall is issued.

If you believe that a defective automobile component is the reason you were injured, contact the Madison automobile defect attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874. Our lawyers may be able to help you receive compensation for your pain and suffering.

[ back to top ]

What automobile defects are considered safety risks?

Although any part of your vehicle may have been manufactured improperly, therefore causing it to be defective, only certain automobile defects can typically be considered dangerous to a motorist’s safety. Examples of automobile defects that are safety-related include brake defects, airbag defects, child safety seat defects, and tire defects. These and other defects may lead to life-threatening collisions.

If you or someone you love has sustained an injury due to a defective automobile part that compromised your safety, contact the Madison automobile defect lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. at 800-242-2874 and find out how we may be able to help you.

[ back to top ]

Share Your Story with Us

If you or a loved one have been injured by an an automobile defect, please contact the Madison personal injury lawyers today for help. Call us at 800-242-2874 to discover more about your legal options.

Learn more about your rights regarding defective automobiles on our defective automobiles practice area page.