A carbon monoxide gas leak resulted in the sickness of 81 people in Lake Delton at a skating rink, Inforum reported on December 15.
Paramedics reportedly responded at Poppy Waterman Ice Rink after people and players suffered headaches, nausea and dizziness from the leaking carbon monoxide gas. One of the players reportedly went unconscious. People were at the arena to watch a hockey game when the incident occurred. Authorities revealed that the gas leaked from the resurfacing machines used in the ice skating rink. The faulty machines were being checked by a technician, a Poppy Waterman official stated.
The Madison premises liability lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® strongly believe that people who are injured in unsafe buildings should be fairly compensated for their fast recovery. If you believe you have experienced this, our effective lawyers may help you win the funds you need to cover medical treatment and other damages. Call us today at (800) 242-2874 to learn more about your options.