Wade Ayer became an advocate of medical malpractice victims after his sister, Julie, died at a nursing home facility in Brookfield after a botched breast augmentation surgery. Julie died of anesthetic propofol overdose on December 26, 2003 after undergoing the routine surgery in Florida.
Though the surgeon who operated Julie had his medical license revoked after the incident, Wade and his father Don have continued working together to help victims of medical malpractice and negligence. The two men have been reaching out to politicians and lawmakers in an effort to establish a bill that will protect patients by installing recording devices inside hospital facilities and operating rooms in an effort to hold surgeons to a higher standard when conducting surgeries.
Wade has also created a Facebook page in order to reach out to victims of medical and surgical malpractice so they might find a community of fellow victims as well as legal and rehabilitative resources.
If you have been the victim of medical malpractice, or lost a loved one to a medical professional’s negligence, the attorneys at Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® want to help you pursue compensation for your injuries in order to hold the responsible party accountable for their actions. To learn more, call our Madison office at (800) 242-2874 today.