Habush Habush & Rottier S.C.® > Blog > Uncategorized > Man rescued from bathtub during apartment fire

Man rescued from bathtub during apartment fire

Posted under Uncategorized

A man from Madison was trapped in a burning apartment building Thursday morning. Fortunately, he was rescued by firefighters and only sustained minor burn injuries. 

While taking a bath in his apartment, the man realized smoke was coming from the first floor and panicked. While the 20 other residents of the building fled the building, the man remained in his bathtub until firefighters rescued him.

If you or anyone you know has been injured in an apartment fire, contact the Madison personal injury lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, at 800-242-2874.