Margie Durham has filed a lawsuit against Southern Candles Company and International Fragrance & Technology, who manufactures Scented Liquid. Durham claims that she has developed several respiratory problems after using the defective product to make dip stuffed scented bears.
She claims that after using the product, she experienced a variety of respiratory issues such as asthma, low oxygen level, paraha-influenza, and pneumonia. Durham says she has had to spend large amounts of money on medical treatments as a result of the defective product.
Durham is seeking damages for medical expenses, pain and suffering, mental anguish, inconvenience, loss of enjoyment of life, and emotional distress.
If you have been injured as a result of a defective product, contact the Madison Product Liability Lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®